Boones Creek Christian Church is a historic congregation, founded in 1825, but is a vibrant, growing, active body of loving believers. Boones Creek strives to provide an excellent environment for staff individuals to thrive as part of a ministry team. The church is led by an excellent group of Elders that are supportive of the Staff and active in the life of the church and its ministry.
The church has also implemented a benefit program to provide our staff. This program includes the following:
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Savings Plan with a generous match
- Dental Insurance (Full Time only, small cost to Staff)
- Vision Insurance (Full Time only)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (Full Time only)
- Life Insurance (Full Time only)
- Identity Theft Protection (Full Time only)
Boones Creek Christian Church is currently accepting resumes for the position of Preschool Director. The position is currently expected to be 30 hours per week, which meets Boones Creek's definition of full-time. For qualifications and further information please read the job description. To express interest in the position and a desire to be considered please submit a cover letter and resume via email to .